Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Larceny at 20 block of Springhill Drive North, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 11 that her wallet was missing following a garage sale at her residence.
2. Credit card fraud at 100 block of Crestview Road, Conway. Victim reported July 15 that an unauthorized transaction had been made to her credit card. The victim stated that she discovered a charge of $61.96 had been made to bodybuilding.com.
3. Theft from a motor vehicle at 10 block of Grassy Lake Road, Mayflower. Victim reported July 19 that she noticed suspicious activity of a known suspect around her residence. The victim stated that the suspect went to the second victim’s vehicle, but she could not see what he was doing. The second victim reported that three chain saws were missing from the bed of his truck.
4. Motor vehicle theft at 1 block of Lakeshore Drive, Conway. Victim reported Tuesday that her mother’s vehicle had been stolen. The victim stated that she went to the residence to check the mail since her mother is out of town and noticed the car was missing. The vehicle is described as a purple 4-door Ford Escort with three chrome rims and "one odd rim."
5. Burglary/breaking and entering at 30 block of Highway 287, Greenbrier. A man reported Tuesday that his aunt’s residence had been broken into. The victim left the residence on July 16 and returned on July 20 to find her garage door open about a foot off the ground. Missing from the residence were a Toshiba flat screen television and a Toshiba VCR. The victim stated that there were no signs of forced entry or damage.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)