Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Burglary at 200 block of Beaverfork Road, Conway. Victim reported July 16 that someone kicked in the back door of his residence and stole several items. Missing from the residence were a 32-inch Magnavox television, a Nintendo Wii gaming system, a Sony PlayStation 2, a Song PlayStation 3 and several PlayStation games.
2. Breaking and entering at 150 block of West Cadron Ridge Road, Conway. Victim reported July 21 that he returned to his residence to find a window broken on the west side of the house. A Sony computer and 42-inch Magnavox television were reported stolen from the residence.
3. Burglary/breaking and entering at 30 block of Kings Highway, Conway. Victim reported Monday that he came home from work and found his television outside in the driveway and his front door kicked open. The victim stated that a Toshiba DVD player, a Ninentdo Wii gaming system and several Wii games were taken from the residence. A witness said he saw a large black male in the victim’s driveway around 9 a.m. The suspect was driving a dark colored four-door car.
4. Burglary on Cornerstone Drive, Greenbrier. Multiple break-ins were reported Monday and Tuesday. The first victim reported that someone entered her vehicle and residence and removed several items. Victim reported two iPhones, a Toshiba laptop computer, Oakley sunglasses, cologne and a purse were stolen. A second victim reported that items were taken from his vehicle. The victim stated that someone entered the passenger side of the vehicle, which was left unlocked, and took a black Gerber skinning knife and sheath and a Maglite flashlight. The victim said that two other vehicles on the property had also been broken into. The third victim reported two vehicle break-ins at his residence. A Garmin GPS and $20 in change was taken from his unlocked company vehicle, while $60 in rolled quarters was taken from the glove box of his unlocked personal vehicle.
5. Theft from a motor vehicle at 20 block of East Skyline Drive, Greenbrier. Victim reported that sometime between midnight and 5 a.m. Tuesday someone stole multiple items from his unlocked vehicle. The victim stated that his father noticed the dome light was on and the passenger door was ajar when he left at 5 a.m. Missing from the vehicle were a yellow tool box with several hand tools, a Kicker amplifier, an Alpine amplifier and an Image Dynamic speaker. The victim stated that the CD player was unbolted but was not taken.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)