Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Larceny at 20 block of Terra Valley, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 25 that several items were stolen from the property he is staying at while he is remodeling the pool house. Missing from the residence were $15 cash, a debit card, Colts tickets, a white gold bracelet, a white gold and diamond necklace and a gold diamond ring. The victim believes he may know the suspects.
2. Burglary/breaking and entering at 50 block of Tori Road, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 25 that several guns and tools were missing from his cabin. The victim stated that the items were on the property when he was last there on July 11. The victim said the suspect gained entry to the residence by moving the loose deadbolt lock on the basement door.
3. Theft from a motor vehicle at 1 block of Cornerstone Drive, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 26 that several items were stolen from her vehicle. Missing from the vehicle were a Garmin GPS, an iPod Touch, ear buds, a Monster FM Transmitter and a car charger. The victim stated that the vehicle was left unlocked.
4. Larceny at 20 block of Sante Fe Trail, Vilonia. Victim reported July 27 that his Craftsman 1500 lawnmower and a homemade angle iron steel tractor ramp were stolen from his property. The victim stated that the items were stored in a tractor shed.
5. Larceny at 10 block of Jewel Lane, Greenbrier. Victim reported July 27 that a wakeboard was stolen out of his boat while it was parked at his residence.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)