Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Breaking or entering at 500 block of Harkrider Street. Victim reported that her wallet was stolen out of her vehicle sometime between 7:45 and 8:45 p.m. Tuesday. The victim stated that the suspect gained entry by breaking a window. The victim said the wallet had been sitting on the console and the doors were locked.
2. Residential burglary at 1800 block of Southern Hills Drive. Victim reported Wednesday that she came home around midnight and found the garage door open. The victim stated that the back door had been kicked in. The victim said that her husband had secured the residence when he left around 5 p.m. A Panasonic television, an Akai 10-inch television with DVD player and a six-foot light were missing from the home.
3. Breaking or entering at 5100 block of Prestonwood Road. Victim reported that sometime between 10:30 p.m. Monday and 11 a.m. Tuesday someone broke into his vehicle. The victim stated that he had accidentally left the vehicle unlocked. Missing from the vehicle was a wallet containing the deposit books for four of the victim’s restaurants, as well as an iPod cable.
4. Criminal mischief at 2500 block of Frederick Drive. Victim reported Tuesday that there was damage to her fence. The victim stated that someone tried to kick the locked gate open. The victim said some of the items on her back patio had been moved around, but there was no evidence that someone tried to enter the home.
5. Breaking or entering at 1800 block of S. Amity Road. Victim reported Wednesday that someone stole her prescription of Hydrocodone out of her vehicle. The victim stated that the vehicle was not locked.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)