Among reports recently released from the Conway Police Department:
1. Theft of vehicle at 1000 block of Jersey Street. The victim reported that his white Mercury Grand Marquis with chrome rims was stolen.
2. Fraudulent use of a credit card of a resident at the 600 block of Chestnut Street. A Centennial Bank card was used in Belize. The victim reported an unauthorized charge of $139.95.
3. Forgery at 700 Elsinger Blvd., Old Navy. An Old Navy employee reported that a female entered the store and purchased three $100 gift cards and clothes totalling $346. The subject left and re-entered the store to use two of the gift cards. The check used to purchase the items was previously reported stolen from the 2000 block of N. SpringLake Road.
4. Theft of motor fuel at 2164 Harkrider St., Citgo. An employee said a woman described as a black female wearing headphones left the scene in a white Dodge Stratus with 10 gallons of unpaid motor fuel totalling $25.
5. Breaking or entering at Bob Courtway Middle School. A teacher reported $512 of computer and camera hardware was stolen from a locked storage facility in the school.
6. Forgery at 1023 Main St., Regions Bank. An employee of Koontz Electric reported that a check was cashed in the amount of $2998.75.
7. Possession of a counterfeit substance with intent to sell at 1800 Pearce St. A traffic stop led to the recovery of 47 Ecstasy pills, an automatic black knife, $1,650 in cash and a small amount of marijuana. Roderick Rashad Morris of 1912 Dave Ward Drive, age 18, was arrested and transported to Faulkner County Unit 2.
8. Conway Police Officers utilized the Spike Barrier System to spike the tires of a suspect in a pursuit on Interstate 40. The CPD officer deployed the spikes, disabling the suspect’s vehicle. The party pursuing the suspect was the North Little Rock Police Department.
9. Theft of motor fuel at 1155 Skyline Drive, Murphy USA at Walmart. An employee reported that the male suspect left the area without paying and appeared to check his engine at Backyard Burger. The sales person advised him to come back to pay for $52 of fuel for his vehicle. The suspect told him that he forgot, but then drove away from the business. A description of the suspect and vehicle is unavailable.
10. Theft of property at 3900 Dave Ward Drive, Walmart. The person reporting said the business’ surveillance video shows two males and a female suspect placing a laptop in a shopping cart. Later video shows the cart being empty. An empty laptop box was discovered in the domestics section. The three were seen leaving in a tan Buick Century.
11. Breaking or entering at 300 block of Pippinpost Drive. The victim reported that someone stole his digital camera, valued near $300, from his unlocked vehicle.
12. Breaking or entering at 1115 College Ave., St. Joseph Church. The victim reported that someone broke the passenger side window out of his truck to steal his iPhone.