Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Motor vehicle theft at 10 block of Cook Lane, Conway. Victim reported Tuesday that his limited edition Screaming Eagles Harley Davidson motorcycle was stolen. The victim said he locked the motorcycle up the night before.
2. Burglary/breaking and entering at 20 block of Dawn Drive, Mayflower. The complainant reported Sept. 13 that his neighbor’s home had been broken into. The complainant said his neighbor had left for vacation the day before. Entry was made through a back window. Multiple rooms had been ransacked and several items were missing from the home. The victim’s son said a Phillips television, a Phillips home theater system, a Magnavox digital converter and a .22 caliber rifle were missing. The victim said he may know the suspect.
3. Theft from a motor vehicle at 30 block of Slatey Gap Road, Damascus. Victim reported Sept. 13 that a Marlin Golden 39A lever action rifle was stolen from his vehicle.
4. Destruction/damage of property at Cadron Bridge on Highway 285 North, Greenbrier. Victim reported Sept. 14 that the passenger side window of his truck had been broken. The victim said his son parked the vehicle at the Cadron Bridge parking area and discovered the damage after he returned from fishing. Nothing was missing from the vehicle.
5. Vandalism of property at 232 C Highway 107, Enola. The Postmaster reported Thursday that someone had used a glass cutter and cut a circle on one of the windows in the post office.
6. Breaking or entering at 300 block of Highway 64, Conway. Victim reported Wedesday that someone entered her unlocked vehicle and stole her purse.
7. Motor vehicle theft at 250 block of Rocky Point Road, Vilonia. Victim reported Wednesday that his Kawasaki X63 motorcycle was stolen from his residence. The victim said he may know the suspect.
8. Larceny at 1 block of Lee Road, Vilonia. Victim reported Wednesday that his 32-foot Pilgrim travel trailer was stolen.
9. Larceny at 100 block of Valley Oak Drive, Mayflower. Victim reported Thursday that someone had stolen an arc welder and several rolls of copper wire from his property.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)