Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Larceny at 60 block of Lakeview Circle, Conway. Victim reported Sept. 12 that someone entered his boat house and took several items. The victim said the suspect could not have entered the structure from the outside door. He believes the suspect was on a boat and waded in the water under the boat house walls. Missing from the property were a Nissan boat motor, four rods and reels, a fuel tank, two boat seats, a tackle box and a fish graph.
2. Burlgary/breaking and entering at 10 block of Gold Lake Club Road, Conway. Victim reported Sept. 14 that several items were missing from his boat house. The victim said he noticed that the boat house door was open and found that someone had stolen a 14x36 Duracraft fishing boat, an Evinrude boat motor and assorted fishing equipment and tackle. The victim said the boat rested in a sling, and a mechanical switch was used to lower the boat into the water. The switch automatically opens the door when activated.
3. Burglary/breaking and entering at 10 block of Jessilea Road, Conway. Victim reported Sept. 14 that someone had broken into his storage shed. Two toolboxes, several tools and a 5-gallon gas can were taken from the building.
4. False pretenses, impersonation and theft of services at 30 block of Wilcox Road, Greenbrier. Victim reported Sept. 14 that she paid a man to build a gazebo, but the work was never done. The victim said she responded to an ad on Craigslist for a gazebo to be constructed and set up in her backyard. The suspect came to the victim’s residence to take measurements and said he required at least 50 percent of the cost to begin construction. The victim wrote the suspect a check for $1,150. The suspect said he would be back in a few days to begin the job. The victim said the suspect cashed the check just 20 minutes after the victim wrote it. The victim has attempted to contact the suspect several times but has not received a call back. The phone number listed on the ad is no longer in service.
5. Larceny at 20 block of Ranchette Road, Conway. Victim reported Thursday that her Benelli shotgun was missing from her residence. The victim believes a friend may have taken it.
6. Impersonation at 270 block of Sellers Road, Vilonia. Victim reported Friday that numerous items were missing from her home. Several pieces of jewelry, candles, candle holders and personal checks were taken from the residence. Three of the checks had since been used or cashed using the victim’s name. The victim believes she may know the suspect.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)