Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Breaking or entering at 10 block of Redbud Drive. Victim reported Monday that someone entered her vehicle and stole an Apple iPod with the USB cable and a Banana Republic tote bag containing two notebooks, a check, a school CD and several papers. Officers located the notebooks a few houses away.
2. Breaking or entering at 1 block of Oakdale Circle. Victim reported Monday that two vehicles were entered at his residence. The victim said a Magellan GPS was stolen from one vehicle. The second vehicle did not have anything missing, but had been rummaged through. Both vehicles were left unlocked.
3. Criminal mischief at 201 Skyline Dr. (Chinatown). Victim reported Monday that someone broke the passenger side rear window of her vehicle. Nothing was missing from the vehicle.
4. Theft of property at 1500 block of Robinson Avenue. Victim reported that sometime between 11 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. Sunday someone stole four watches, a class ring and $225 from her purse. The victim said she left the purse at the foot of the bed while she slept. The victim believes she may know the suspect.
5. Fraudulent use of a credit card at 400 block of Oak Street. Victim reported Tuesday that three unauthorized charges had been made to his debit card. The victim said he discovered the card was missing Saturday. The three charges totaled $106.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)