Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Commercial burglary at 1150 Harkrider St. (Home At Last). The owner of the business reported that sometime between 6 p.m. Friday and 9:50 a.m. Saturday someone broke into the building and stole currency and several collectible coins. The suspect kicked in the back door and pried a second door open to gain entry to the business. The owner said the coins and currency were locked in two glass cases. The cases were pried open, as well.
2. Breaking or entering at 100 block of Las Colinas. Two separate vehicle break-ins were reported Tuesday. The first victim reported that someone entered his vehicle through the sliding back glass and stole several items. A Sony stereo, LG cell phone and $20 in coins were missing from the vehicle. A second victim reported that someone had knocked the right window out of her vehicle and taken her wallet and a pack of cigarettes.
3. Theft of property at 2800 block of Dave Ward Drive. Victim reported Wednesday that her Dell laptop computer was missing from her residence. No signs of forced entry were found.
4. Criminal mischief at 800 block of Center Street. Victim reported Wednesday that someone broke into his vehicle and stole several prescription medications. The victim stated that the suspects also poured sugar in his gas tank.
5. Theft of property at 230 block of Mitchell Street. Victim reported Wednesday that someone stole his wife’s wallet from her vehicle. The victim said her purse was sitting in the passenger’s front seat and the window was left down.
6. Theft of property at 1340 Nabholz Ave. (Central Limousine). An employee of the business reported Wednesday that someone entered the office and took 22 $20 bills and one $100 bill from the cash box. The employee said no forced entry to the box was found.
7. Theft of property at 800 S. Harkrider St. (Conway Corp). Victim reported Wednesday that his vehicle was stolen while he was at work. The vehicle is described as a silver 1985 Chevrolet El Camino with maroon around the bottom and maroon wheels. The victim said the vehicle was left unlocked with the keys inside.
8. Residential burglary at 300 block of Mildred Street. Victim reported Wednesday that a 42-inch Vizio LCD flat screen television was stolen from his residence. The victim said he returned home and found a window broken and open. The victim believes he may know the suspect.
(Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 505-1238. Send us your news at www.thecabin.net/submit.)