Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Intimidation at 60 block of Autumn Hills, Conway. Victim reported Tuesday that someone had poured a bucket of nails in her driveway. The victim stated that her dog is missing and believes the suspect shot it, as well. The victim believes she knows the suspect.
2. Larceny at 10 block of Charma Cove, Mayflower. Victim reported Tuesday that her laptop computer was stolen from her residence. The victim believes she knows the suspect, who was, at one point, living with her. Officers confirmed that the laptop had been pawned by the suspect in Little Rock.
3. Larceny at 20 block of Pine Valley Drive, Conway. Victim reported Sept. 17 that his 8-month-old Boxer was stolen from his back yard. The victim said the dog has never climbed the fence, but the gates to the back yard were still locked when he arrived at the residence.
4. Theft at 10 block of Lakeshore Lane, Conway. Victim reported Sept. 18 that his Nissan boat motor and a generator were stolen from his property.
5. Burglary/breaking and entering at 10 block of Jessilea Road, Conway. Victim reported Monday that sometime between Sept. 10-17 someone entered his residence and took several guns. A Concord 12 gauge shotgun, a Winchester 20 gauge shotgun and a .22 caliber rifle were missing from inside the home. A 14-foot custon flat bottom boat and trailer were also missing from the property.
6. Theft at 30 block of Thomas Lane, Conway. Victim reported Monday that someone stole several items from his truck. The victim said a checkbook and money order were taken from inside his unlocked truck. A Stihl quickie saw, a Nakita hammer drill and a Nakita grinder were stolen from the bed of the truck, as well.
7. Stolen property at 30 block of Echo Valley Drive, Conway. Victim reported Monday that someone had stolen 80 feet of copper wire from the property. The victim said he also discovered damage to the fuse box and the transformer.
8. Stolen property at 50 block of West Lewisburg, Vilonia. Victim reported Monday that someone had damaged his fuse box and stolen 12 feet of copper wire.
9. Burglary/breaking or entering at 600 block of Rocky Point Road, Conway. Victim reported Monday that sometime between 6 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. someone entered her garage and stole multiple items. The victim said she left the garage door a quarter of the way open. Missing from the garage were the front tires to a Troy lawnmower, a five gallon gas container with gas and a water hose.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)