Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Theft of property at 1800 block of E. Oak Street. Victim reported that sometime between 2:30 p.m. Sept. 21 and 1 p.m. Sept. 22, someone stole his handgun from his work station.
2. Residential burglary at 300 block of Club Lane. Victim reported Thursday that she returned home and found her back door kicked in. Tool marks were also observed on the door frame. The victim stated that a Dell computer system and a carton of Grand Prix cigarettes were missing from the residence.
3. Theft of property at 501 Elsinger Blvd. (Target). Victim reported Thursday that her purse was stolen while she was shopping in the store. The victim said a white female followed her around the store, then grabbed her purse and ran out the door.
4. Breaking or entering at 700 Harkrider St. (Hurley Chiropractic). Victim reported Thursday that her purse had been stolen out of her truck. The driver’s side window of the vehicle had been broken out.
5. Breaking or entering at 1500 block of College Avenue. Victim reported that sometime between 6 and 11:45 p.m. Thursday, someone stole her white MacBook laptop computer from her vehicle. The victim was unsure if the doors were left unlocked.
6. Residential burglary at 3400 block of Irby Drive. Victim reported Friday that she discovered her front door had been pried open and several items were missing from her residence. A 42-inch LG LCD television, a 19-inch Emerson television and a Dell laptop computer were stolen from the property.
7. Criminal mischief at 500 block of Dave Ward Drive. Victim reported Saturday that someone had broken out the driver’s side window of his Pontiac Grand Prix. The victim believes he may know the suspect.
8. Residential burglary at 600 block of South German Lane. Victim reported that sometime between 4 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday, someone gained entry to his residence and took several items. No signs of forced entry were found. Missing from the residence were a Remington 12 gauge shotgun, two gold and diamond rings, a silver watch, $40 in loose change, four harmonicas, a bottle of Hennessey Cognac and an 1890 silver dollar coin.
9. Breaking or entering at 20 block of Fair Oaks Drive. Victim reported that sometime between 7 p.m. Saturday and 4:23 p.m. Sunday, someone stole her JVC car stereo. The victim said she had forgotten to lock the vehicle.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)