Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Criminal mischief at 2900 block of Candle Circle. Victim reported Thursday that someone had vandalized her son’s vehicle. The victim found feces on the door handle and later discovered that water had been put in the gas tank. The victim stated that she may know the suspect.
2. Breaking or entering at 700 block of Robins Street. Victim reported Thursday that someone had stolen her purse from a work vehicle. The victim said the doors of the van were left unlocked.
3. Diorderly conduct at 1900 block of Payne Lane. Officers responded Sunday to a call of a reckless driver on a motorcycle. Witnesses reported that the suspect was recklessly riding his motorcycle around the block. The witnesses said the motorcycle was very loud and woke them up. When they attempted to make contact with the suspect, the witnesses stated that the man started yelling and swearing at them. They said the suspect also pulled out his pocket knife and threatened to cut the throat of a cat walking nearby. Officers spoke with the suspect, who told the witnesses that he would no longer bother them.
4. Residential burglary at 1900 block of Columbia Drive. Victim reported Monday that someone gained entry to his residence and stole several items. The victim said the suspect entered the residence through the garage door that had been left open. An Apple iPhone, a Samsung cell phone, an Otterbox case, a bottle of Polo cologne and $60 cash were missing from the home. The victim’s son also found a bottle of cologne in his bedroom that did not belong to him.
5. Theft of property at 705 Museum Road (Comfort Suites). Victim reported that sometime between 5:50 and 6:10 a.m. Monday someone stole her computer bag from her work station. The bag contained a Toshiba laptop computer, a Samsung cell phone and a credit card.
6. Breaking or entering at 100 block of Brookside Drive. Victim reported Monday that someone entered his vehicle and stole his Pioneer speakers. The victim said that the vehicle doors do not lock.
7. Theft of property at 1500 block of Robins Street. An employee of Walker Brothers Concrete reported Monday that 26 2x8 boards were stolen from the construction site.
8. Criminal mischief at 1200 Bob Courtway Dr. (Bob Courtway Middle School). Victim reported Monday that the rear window of her vehicle was broken out while her car was parked at the school.
9. Theft of property at 2600 block of Donaghey Avenue. Victim reported Monday that two bottles of prescription medication were stolen from her purse.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)