Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Larceny at 20 block of Narans Road, Mayflower. Victim reported Sept. 20 that his air compressor was stolen from his carport.
2. Theft from a motor vehicle at 30 block of Langley Trail Park, Conway. Victim reported Friday that someone entered his vehicle and stole several items. The victim said the vehicle was left unlocked. A CD player was missing from inside, while a jigsaw, hydraulic jack and Stihl electric drill were stolen from the bed of the truck.
3. Larceny at 10 block of Bell Drive, Guy. Victim reported Saturday that his double axle barbecue trailer was missing from his property. The trailer is described as a large enclosed grill with screen sides and a smoking chamber.
4. Larceny at 200 block of Sunny Gap Road, Conway. Victim reported Saturday that a Stihl weed eater and a DeWalt miter saw were stolen from the porch of his residence.
5. Burglary/breaking and entering at 120 block of Pickles Gap Road, Conway. Victim reported Saturday that a Stihl chain saw and a two-wheel dolly were stolen from a shed on her property.
6. Theft from a building at 130 block of Highway 285 North, Greenbrier. Victim reported Friday that several items were stolen from her residence. The victim said the suspect may have gained entry through a window in the home. Missing from the residence were a gold pendant, gold bracelet, 15 bracelets, 15 rings, a black diamond ring, four gold necklaces, a camera and a Zippo lighter.
7. Larceny at 1 block of Tara Drive, Conway. Victim reported Sunday that someone stole the tires off of his riding mower. The victim stated that the mower was left on his back porch.
8. Vehicle theft at 60 block of Liberty Road, Conway. Victim reported Sunday that his Suzuki King Quad four-wheeler was stolen from the shop on his property.
9. Larceny at 60 block of Kings Highway, Conway. Victim reported Monday that several items were stolen from his property. A Savage rifle was stolen from the barn, and a DeWalt compound miter saw and a Stihl concrete saw were taken from the bed of the victim’s truck. The keys to the truck, as well as the keys to a John Deere tractor, were taken from the ignitions of the vehicles.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)