Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Residential burglary at 2300 block of Robinson Avenue. Victim reported Wednesday that someone had forced open the door to her residence and stole several items. Three HP laptops, a Nintendo Wii, 10 Wii games and an Adidas gym bag were reported stolen. The victim said she locked the bottom lock on the door, but the dead bolt was not secured.
2. Residential burglary at 2900 block of Adam Street. Victim reported Sunday that someone entered his residence and stole a Sony television. The victim said the suspect gained entry through a set of unlocked French doors.
3. Breaking or entering at 1000 block of Front Street. Victim reported Sunday that a computer bag and backpack were stolen from her vehicle. The victim said the rear hatchback may not have been locked. The backpack and its contents were found in a dumpster near the vehicle. The computer bag containing a black HP Pavillon laptop, three XBox 360 games, an iPhone charger, an HDMI cable and a computer cable that were not recovered.
4. Residential burglary at 400 block of Mildred Street. Victim reported Sunday that someone forced entry into the door of her residence and took several items. A black 42-inch Sanyo television, a Toshiba satellite laptop, a Marlin bolt action rifle and a Remington 700 rifle were stolen.
5. Residential burglary at 1700 block of Independence Avenue. Victim reported Sunday that a Sound FX box, a Sony digital camera and $40 cash were stolen from the residence. The suspect gained entry though a rear window. Furniture and several other items had been moved around the residence.
6. Aggravated assault at 1500 block of Dave Ward Drive. Victim reported Thursday that he was attacked by two young black males while looking for aluminum cans. The victim said he was struck in the face and knocked to the ground. The victim reported that one of the suspects then pointed a 9mm handgun at him and pulled the trigger. When the gun failed to fire, the suspects fled the scene.
7. Residential burglary at 2600 block of Martin Street. Victim reported Thursday that someone kicked in the door to his residence. A 26-inch Vizio television, a 32-inch Dynex television, a Nintendo Wii gaming system, an XBox gaming system and a Dell laptop computer were stolen.
8. Residential burglary at 1500 block of Clifton Street. Victim reported Friday that a Sony PlayStation 2 and several games were stolen from her residence. The victim believes a former roommate is a suspect. There were no signs of forced entry.
9. Residential burglary at 300 block of Club Lane. Victim reported that sometime between Wednesday and Friday someone broke into his residence and stole several items. The suspect gained entry by breaking open a rear door. A 32-inch Toshiba television, a 32-inch Phillips television, an XBox 360, 10 Xbox games, a Toshiba laptop computer, a bottle of wine and a pack of Bud Light beer were reported stolen.
10. Breaking or entering at 1895 Dave Ward Drive (Harlan Baptist Church). The church pastor reported Saturday that someone had stolen mowing equipment from a storage shed on the property. The lock latch was broken off the shed.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)