Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive (Walmart). A juvenile suspect was detained Monday for attempting to steal a Winchester knife.
2. Fraudulent use of a credit card at 620 Chestnut St. (Centennial Bank). Victim reported Wednesday that two unauthorized charges had been made using his debit card. A charge of $235.65 was made to holister.com and a transaction for $323.70 was made to shoes.com. The victim was able to determine that the shoes.com order was shipped to New York.
3. Shoplifting at 3900 Dave Ward Drive (Walmart). Two juvenile suspects were detained Thursday for attempting to leave the store without paying for a pair of winter gloves, two containers of popcorn chicken, a Monster energy drink, Trojan condoms and glass chalk.
4. Theft of property at 600 block of First Street. Victim reported Thursday that a water heater and a refrigerator were stolen from the front porch of his rental property. The tenant said a white male in his 50s with gray hair told him that the victim said he could pick up the water heater.
5. Public sexual indecency at 5200 John W. Allison Road (Centennial Soccer Park). A Conway Parks and Recreation employee reported Thursday that two people were engaging in intercourse at the soccer park. Officers observed the suspects having intercourse in the backseat of a vehicle. Both suspects were taken into custody for public sexual indecency.
6. Fraudulent use of credit card at 1800 block of Poteete Drive. Victim reported Thursday that three unauthorized charges had been made using her credit card. The card was used to make a $923.28 purchase to onsale.com, a $400 purchase at bestbuy.com and for $1 at att.com. The victim was informed that all of the purchases were shipped to a local address.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)