• Wind Ensemble Spring Concert, 5:30 p.m., lawn in front of Staples. Hendrix.
• Oak Grove Cemetery Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. in Conway Corp’s IT office. The meeting is open to the public.
• Oak Ridge Boys in concert, UCA’s Reynolds Performance Hall, 7:30 p.m., For tickets, call (501) 450-3265.
• David Margolick, author of "Elizabeth and Hazel: Two Women of Little Rock," will speak at 4:15 p.m. in the Murphy Seminar Room at Hendrix College.
• Conway Adult Ed is now registering for new term of Computer Classes to begin the week of April 30. For more information, call 450-4810 or check caec.org.
• Career Resource Fair sponsored by the Arkansas Workforce Center, the Department of Community Correction and Life After Prison Ministries geared toward helping ex-felons find work and assist with life skills, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., 707 East Robins, Suite 100 in Conway. Call Shawntel (501) 730-9866
• Faulkner County Tea Party weekly Lunch & Soapbox, noon-1 p.m., Hole in the Wall Cafe, Old Gin, 1016 Markham St.
• Kristan Hawkins will be featured speaker at Students for Life of America’s Springtime Banquet for Life at 6 p.m. in the parish hall of St. Joseph Catholic Church, 1115 College Ave., Conway. Tickets are $25. Call 989-600-3285.
Send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at email@example.com or submit online at http://www.inconway.com/events/
• Faulkner County Poets will meet at 6:30 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library (west entrance). Hendrix Professor Joseph Lombardi will discuss "Relationships Between Poetry and Songwriting." Featured poet is Helene Stallcup. Call 501-269-8126.
• String Chamber concert, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, UCA.
• Beth Ann Fennelly and Tom Franklin, Artists in Residence, will have a public reading and book signing, 7:30 p.m., UCA College of Business 107.