The Faulkner County Quorum Court will look at the recommendation from the Finance and Administration Committee to amend two ordinances from December that would transfer funds within county departments.
The committee approved both amendments in its meeting Tuesday, May 8.
Following are the transfers in Ordinance 12-12:
• $200 within the Circuit Court 4th Division budget for small equipment purchases.
• $600,000 within the building, grounds and maintenance fund from buildings expenditure code to engineer and architectural code.
• $1,800 within the emergency squad fund from machinery and equipment to equipment rentals and leases.
• $15,000 from the county general fund to the Election Commission for part-time salaries.
• $5,000 from the criminal justice sales tax fund to building and improvements.
• $2,000 within the juvenile probation fee fund from machinery and equipment rentals and leases to service contracts.
In Ordinance 12-13, $70,640 was appropriated from the county general fund to the Election Commission for part-time salaries, elections and other items.
Also, $21,297 was appropriated from the general fund to the Juvenile Delinquency grant for overtime and other services, and $13,854 was moved from the general fund to the Juvenile Court Accountability block grant for overtime and other services.
The court will also hear about a federal grant being applied for by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Department in cooperation
with the Conway Police Department. The court will also appoint Fritzie Vammen to the Faulkner County Library Board.
The court will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the county judge’s office.