• Faulkner County Retired Teachers Association, 11:30 a.m., potluck luncheon in the Activity Center of First Baptist Church. All retirees from any position in education are welcome.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, noon, Larry’s Pizza. Speaker: State Sen. Jason Rapert, R-Bigelow.
• About 75 employees of AMC/Fairmont will fill in the new bulb-outs on the newly remodeled Main Street with plants and mulch in cooperation with the Downtown Partnership, beginning at 11 a.m.
• Free Hospice Volunteer Training, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at Hospice Home Care, 821 North Creek Drive, Conway. Lunch will be provided. Call 336-9172 to reserve a spot.
• Conway Rotary Club, noon, Conway Country Club, recognition of Faulkner County’s outstanding eighth-grade students.
• Arkansas premiere of the film "The Garden Summer," 7 p.m. , Faulkner County Library, Conway. The film’s creator, Hailey Wist, will be in attendance.
Send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit online at http://www.inconway.com/events/
SATURDAY, MAY 19
The Conway Farmer’s Market at 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway opens at 6:30 a.m. every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday through Oct. Oct. 5. Call Kami Marsh at 501-329-8344 or email email@example.com.
Antique Alley Arkansas Antique Show, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Conway Expo Center; 205 booths of 1950s and before.