• Benefit luncheon for Rue Garrett at Greenbrier Jr. High Cafeteria, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Smoked chicken followed by pie and cake auction. Proceeds go to help offset family’s medical expenses for Garrett, battling cancer for two years. Call Lynda Harmon 501-679-1517.
• Antique Alley Arkansas Antique Show, noon to 5 p.m., Conway Expo Center; 95 antique exhibitors representing nine states will show a wide variety of items; $3 for adults, $1 for children 12 and under. Presented by Ashley Norris of AshleysFinds.com. Concessions by Mean Bean Café.
• Museum of Veterans and Military History in Vilonia, 1-4 p.m.
• Oak Grove Cemetery board will meet at 5:30 p.m. in the IT building at Conway Corp.
• Conway Adult Education Computer Training Dept. is taking registration for workshops to begin soon, contact the center at 501-450-4810 for more information or check the schedule at caec.org.
• Conway Farmer’s Market at 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway opens at 6:30 a.m. every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday through Oct. 5. Call Kami Marsh at 501-329-8344 or email email@example.com
Send items to Roundabout to Becky Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or submitonline at http://www.inconway.com/events/
• Farmers and crafters market, sponsored by Road Runners Extension Homemakers Club, Wooster City Park, 6-9 a.m. Call Marie Wilson at 501-581-7371.
• Chapter E, PEO, will meet at 1:30 p.m., at the home of Donna Stephens.
• The BE Chapter of PEO will have an ice cream social at 7 p.m. at the home of Jen Moix.
• The Children’s Advocacy Alliance staff will participate in the "pizza parade" at Larry’s Pizza from 5-9 p.m. A portion of the proceeds will benefit CAA.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department Board of Commissioners meeting, 7 p.m., at the fire station at 1 Adams Lake Road.