TUESDAY, MAY 22
• The BE Chapter of PEO will have an ice cream social at 7 p.m. at the home of Jen Moix.
• The Children’s Advocacy Alliance staff will participate in the “pizza parade” at Larry’s Pizza from 5-9 p.m. A portion of the proceeds will benefit CAA.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department Board of Commissioners meeting, 7 p.m., at the fire station at 1 Adams Lake Road.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 23
• Conway Kiwanis Club, noon Larry’s Pizza. Speaker: U.S. Rep. Tim Griffin, R-Ark.
• Conway Adult Education Computer Training Dept. is taking registration for workshops to begin soon. Contact the center at 450-4810 for more information or check the schedule at caec.org.
THURSDAY, MAY 24
• The Conway Farmer’s Market at 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway opens at 6:30 a.m. every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday through Oct. Oct. 5. Call Kami Marsh at 501-329-8344 or email email@example.com
• Conway Rotary Club, noon, Conway Country Club. Speakers: UCA men’s and women’s soccer coaches.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s, 740 South Harkrider St., Conway. Call 336-5959.
• Free wireless workshop, 7-8 p.m., Verizon communications store, 855 E. Oak.
Send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.