Please send items for Roundabout to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
• Conway Morning Rotary Club; 7 a.m.; Presidents Dining Room; UCA Christian Cafeteria. Speaker: Jack Shock “The Canadian Great Bear Hunt.”
• Chicken Scratch Embroidery workshop, 9-10:30 a.m. Faulkner County Library on Tyler Street in Conway.
• Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Mike Gowen, Damage Prevention Manager with Arkansas One Call.
• Try Downtown Tuesdays, 5-8 p.m., extended shopping hours in Downtown Conway. “Dog Days of Summer Doggie Wash” benefiting Conway Area Animal Rescue in Simon Park.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza. Speaker: Coach Clint Ashcraft/ Head Football Coach at Conway High School.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Arkansas Supreme Court Justice Robert Brown.
• Nancy Deckard, communications director for Central Arkansas
Master Naturalists Chapter, 5 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900
Tyler St.: “Becoming an Arkansas Master Naturalist.”
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Bar-B-Que Call 336-5959.
• Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope Outreach, 622 E. Robins. Call Frank Lambert, 269-2085.