• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speakers: Rocky Lawrence and Dr. Steve Magie, candidates for state representative, Dist. 72.
• Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., at the home of Julie Adkisson. Speaker: Dr. Toran Isom, "What are You?"
• Community Pep Rally honoring 2012 Conway High School homecoming court and football team, 5:30 p.m., Teal Grill hot dogs; rally at 6 p.m., Simon Park, Downtown Conway.
• Conway Symphony Designer House, opening night dinner, $50 person, 1005 Edinburgh and 1025 Edinburgh. Tickets at conwaysymphony.org.
• Faulkner County Landlord Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Speaker: Jason Bolden, real estate law attorney.
• Dale W. Langford, Det. 1323, Marine Corps League, 7 p.m. COHO building, 620 E. Robins, Adjutant Frank Lambert, 501-269-2085.
• Octubafest II, 7:30 p.m., UCA Snow Fine Arts Recital Hall.
• Rufus Wainwright, UCA Public Appearances, 7:30 p.m., UCA Reynolds Performance Hall, tickets at 450-3265.
• Terry Pillow, a 1976 UCA graduate and 2012 UCA Distinguished Alumnus, is CEO of Tommy Bahama, a retail clothing brand. He will speak at a Chamber of Commerce luncheon at 11:30 a.m. at the UCA Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center. For tickets at $25, call 327-7788.
• Twentieth Century Club, noon, Conway Country Club. Speaker: Kim Williams, "Beautiful Faulkner County." Williams is executive director of Conway Downtown Partnership, and coordinator for "Keep Faulkner County Beautiful."
• Conway High School Class of 1972 40th Year Reunion, tailgating at CHS game.
Please send items for Roundabout to firstname.lastname@example.org.