• Downtown Farmer’s Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Faulkner County Pet Fair and Yard Sale, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., Courthouse lawn; microchipping, rabies vaccines, silent auction. Linda Grier, 501-470-9049.
• Gun Show at Faulkner County Expo Center, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., admission $8. 918-659-2201, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Conway High School Class of 1972 40th Year Reunion, 10 a.m., tour of new high school; 7:30 p.m., Michelangelo’s Restaurant. Patti Thurman, 501-733-1090 and email@example.com
• 44th Annual Rose Show, hosted by the Central Arkansas Rose Society, 1:30-4:30 p.m., honoring Ouida Wright; Faulkner County Natural Resource Center, 110 S. Amity Road.
• AARP sponsoring a Hootenanny featuring the Jason Rapert Band, 2-4 p.m., Senior Center, 1620 Donaghey St.
• UCA Family Day, 2-4 p.m., beginning at the practice field with tailgating beginning at noon. Visit http://uca.edu/studentlife/family-day.for a full schedule of events
• Renewal Ranch chili-cookoff, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Central Baptist Church. Larry Hogue, 501-269-4306.
• “William Shakespeare: Zombie Slayer,” Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre’s Fall Membership Party, home of Joe and Rosi Hemphill, 1724 Robinson Ave.; music by Slings and Arrows. Memberships, $50 per household.
• Gun Show, Faulkner County Expo Center, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission $8.
Send items for Roundabout to firstname.lastname@example.org