Among criminal defendants appearing in Division 1 Faulkner County Circuit Court on Monday:
• Brandon Dequay Payne, plea and arraignment for aggravated assault, possession of firearms by certain persons.
• John W. Lindsay, plea and arraignment for possession of drug paraphernalia, driving DWI suspended license.
• Heather Diane Parker, plea and arraignment for possession of a controlled substance.
• Joey James Staley, plea entry hearing for unauthorized use of a vehicle, probation revocation, fictitious tags, no seat belt, reckless driving, careless and prohibited driving, speeding, driving left of center, improper lane change, following too closely, no signals for turning, failure to yield at an intersection, theft by receiving and fleeing.
• Ronald Adrean Britton, pretrial hearing for capital murder.
• James Randall Dykes, pretrial hearing for rape, second-degree sexual assault, distributing/possessing/viewing matter depicting child sex.
• Rodelle Lamar Cole, pretrial hearing for residential burglary.
• Steven Sean Pile, pretrial hearing for driving on a suspended license, theft by receiving, obstructing governmental operations.
• Matthew Joseph Baugh, pretrial hearing for driving on a suspended license, theft by receiving.
• Colombus Tuggle III, revocation hearing for driving on suspended license, careless and prohibited driving, failure to obey traffic laws, fleeing, possession of a controlled counterfeit substance, probation revocation.
• Robert Steven Roper, revocation hearing for theft of property, first-degree criminal mischief, probation revocation.
• Montrell Thomas, revocation hearing for third-degree domestic battery, third-degree endangering the welfare of a minor, probation revocation.
• Ismael Quinones, pretrial hearing for aggravated assault, terroristic act, aggravated assault of a family or household member.
Court will convene at 9 a.m. Monday on the second floor of the Faulkner County Courthouse in Courtroom A with Judge David L. Reynolds presiding.