WEDNESDAY, DEC. 19
• Conway Adult Education Center and Conway WAGE Job Training will be closed for the holidays from December 19 - Jan 6, reopening Monday, Jan. 7.
• Conway Christian Learning Academy Christmas Program, 10:30 a.m., in the gymnasium.
• Christmas for the Disadvantaged, 11 a.m., Faith in Depth Christian Center, 336-9890, 1174 Markham St.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., Chinatown Restaurant. Program: Central Baptist College athletics.
• Red Cross blood drive, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., SFI, Inc., 670 Equity Ave.
• Roses Among Thorns, 11 a.m., a cancer support group. Springhill Baptist Church, Greenbrier.
• Prayer and Reflection, 11:45 a.m., sanctuary, St. Peter's Episcopal Church, 925 Mitchell.
THURSDAY, DEC. 20
• Red Cross blood drive, 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Conway Schools Annex, 1902 Hairston.
• Faulkner County Tea Party lunch/soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry's Pizza buffet.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Program: Sharing Christmas memories.
• Prayer and reflection, 11:45 a.m., St. Peter's Episcopal Church, 925 Mitchell St., 12:30 p.m., prayer service.
• Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., home of Mary Fleming. Program: Marette Stiritz, "A Rose for Emily."
• Nelson Family Singers present traditional gospel music and Christmas carols, 7 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St., Conway.
• Jazz Cats, 7 p.m., Dixieland and swing at Something Brewing, 327-5517.
• Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope, 622 E. Robins St.
TO SUBMIT ITEMS
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” Please allow two days for editing and approval before the item appears. Items entered on Friday may be online the same day, but may not be available for print deadline until Monday.