• Crosspoint Baptist Children’s Group, 10 a.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 2310 E. Oak.
• VFW Bingo, 1 p.m., 1885 Old Morrilton Hwy.
• Mothers of Pre-Schoolers, 9 a.m., University Church of Christ, 3155 Dave Ward Dr.
• UCA v. CBC, 3 p.m., UCA Farris Center.
• Conway Supper Club New Year’s Eve Bash, 4 p.m. 408 Hwy. 65N
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30 p.m. Parole reentry mentoring, Christian applications to life skills.
• Kings New Year’s Eve, 8 p.m., featuring Jackie Blassingame, Matt Sammons, David Rasico and Alan Frost. The Brick Room will feature DJ Hollywood. 1020 Front St.
• ZaZa’s New Year’s Eve, 9 p.m., Comfortable Brother, It’s About Time, Larissa Guidino, and The Ronald Rayguns. Hendrix Village.
• Smooth Reflections with David Reese playing at Toad Suck Bucks in Perry County, Reservations, 501-759-2067.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, no meeting, but Jim Baker reports that sales of the club’s Christmas trees were great this year.
• Faulkner County Library closed.
• Morning TOPS group, 9:15 a.m., McGee Center.
• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30 a.m., knit for charity, St. Joseph Church Administration office.
• Ladies Lunch Break, noon to 1 p.m., $5 meal. Call 327-6565 to make arrangements for child care.
• Tea Party luncheon and soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza.
• Faulkner County Democratic Central Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center. Election of officers.
TO SUBMIT ITEMS
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." Please allow two days for editing and approval before the item appears. Items entered on Friday may be online the same day, but may not be available for print deadline until Monday.