• Conway Home and Garden Expo, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Faulkner County Expo Center. $5.
• Central Baptist College Homecoming, Half-Century Club inductions, 9 a.m., Mitchell Lecture Hall; Alumni and Friends luncheon, 11:30 a.m.
• Cadron Post Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution, 9:30 a..m., home of Mary Mosley, 36 White Oak Drive. 329-9138.
• Conway Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p.m., "Sabor de America Latina," A Taste of Latin America, UCA Reynolds Performance Hall.
• Conway Home and Garden Expo, noon to 5 p.m., Faulkner County Expo Center. $5.
• Harlem Ambassadors v. Toad Suck Lions basketball show, 6 p.m., Hendrix College Gym. Advance tickets, $1 students; $3 seniors, $5 adults, available at all Simmons Bank locations, the Log Cabin Democrat, Faulkner County Library. For more information, 450-7743. Proceeds used to purchase eyeglasses for needy Conway children and give three $1,000 scholarships for high school seniors. www.conwaynoonlions.org
• Live at the Met: Verdi’s "Rigoletto," UCA Reynolds Performance Hall, tickets, 450-3265.
MONDAY PRESIDENTS DAY
• Presidents Day Closings:
• Sanitation office, landfill and re-use center will be closed. Residential Recycling Routes will not run on Monday, Feb. 18, but resume on Feb. 25 for normal collection.
• Conway AARP Chapter, 11 a.m. to noon, Senior Center. No meal because of Presidents Day. Speaker: Debbie Wheeler of Hospice Home Care.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."