• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Rotary Club. Speaker: John Shelnutt, Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration, Director of Economic Forecast.
• Faulkner County Tea Party, 11:30 a.m., lunch and soapbox, Larry’s Pizza.
• Lenten Luncheon, noon, First Presbyterian Church, devotional and music. $4 suggested donation for soup and cornbread. Co-host, Grace United Methodist Church.
• Stroke support group, noon, Conway Regional Rehabilitation Hospital. 501-514-4925.
• Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., home of Connie DeBoer, Co-hostesses Claudia Davis and Ruth Voss. Program: Linda Rogers on Kate Chopin.
• Cherokee Bingo, 5 p.m., Bob’s Grill in Downtown Conway.
• Jazz Cats, 6 p.m., Faby’s Downtown Conway.
• La Leche League, 6:30 p.m., nursery of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church.
• CAPCA Governing Board, 6:30 p.m., CAPCA administrative office, 707 Robins.
• Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Howard Warren, the state association’s legislative liaison, will provide an update on the status of pending legislation that has bearing on the rental business. Items include standards of habitability, evictions, along with the recommendations on last year’s commission on landlord/tenant laws in Arkansas.
• Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope, 622 E. Robins.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, will be open 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
• Central Arkansas AG Expo, noon to 8 p.m., Conway Expo Center. $5 admission.
• The Conservative Forum, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Larry’s Pizza. Speaker: Rose Mims, executive director of Right to Life. 501-733-7796.
• Conway Creative Writers, 2 p.m., "Building Great Sentences: Exploring the Writer’s Craft," Faulkner County Library, part of the Great Courses series, continuing at 2 p.m. April 5. Part of The Great Courses series, made possible by a donation from Shirley Barham. 327-7482.
• Jam Session on the Patio with Preston Palmer Studios, 6-8 p.m., 2335 Dave Ward Drive.
• Holland Park Clean-up, 8 a.m. to noon. Rakes, string trimmers, chainsaws needed.
• Central Arkansas AG Expo, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Conway Expo Center. $5 admission.
• Animals seeking forever homes, Pet Country, 2665 Donaghey, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., sponsored by Faulkner County SPCA, Lydia Grier, 339-1980.
• Sigma Kappa Easter Egg Hunt, 3 p.m., Laurel Park. Benefits Alzheimer’s Arkansas. Donations welcome. For age groups 0-2, 3-6 and 7-10.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, will be
open 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
• Laurence Luckenbill one-man show, Winthrop Rockefeller Institute Film Forum, 8 p.m., $25. www.livethelegacy.org
• Central Arkansas AG Expo, noon to 5 p.m., Conway Expo Center. $5 admission
• Palm Sunday
• Spring break ends.