GOOD FRIDAY, MARCH 29
• Hendrix Dance ensemble Spring Concert, 7:30 p.m., Staples Auditorium. Variations of modern and contemporary dance choreographed by students and faculty.
SATURDAY, MARCH 30
Lots of Easter Egg Hunts on Saturday
• Laurel Park, Easter Egg Hunt, 9:30 a.m., sponsored by First United Methodist Church, Laurel Park.
• Holland Community Park, Easter Egg Hunt, 10 a.m., Holland Community Park.
• Easter Egg Hunt, 10,000 eggs will be hidden at The Church Alive, Highway 65 North, Skyline Drive. 10:30 a.m. Prizes include bicycles, an IPad Nano, gift cards and, for the adult hunt, a flat screen TV. www.thechurchalive.org
• Second Baptist Church third annual Easter Egg Drop; 25,000 filled Easter eggs will be dropped from a helicopter at UCA's Estes Stadium. Bounce houses and face painting at 10 a.m., Egg Drop at 11 a.m.
• Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a..m., on track and turf field behind the Hendrix Wellness and Athletics Center co-sponsored by the WAC and Fellowship of Christian Athletes, open to children ages 2 to 10, Jennifer McCracken, 336-7484. Families are asked to contribute a non-perishable food item for donation to the Bethlehem House.
• Grace Easter Eggstravaganza, noon to 2 p.m., Grace United Methodist Church, 1075 Hogan Lane. Easter eggs, hot dogs, bouncy houses, face painting, games and more. www.graceconway.org
• Bake sale, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Village of Seven Mornings, 1400 Harkrider, sponsored by Young at Heart, proceeds returned to community.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Fifth Annual Seed Swap and Local Foods Festival, 1-3 p.m. Faulkner County Museum, 801 Locust St. Celebration of the history, future, tradition and innovation of our county's food production.
• Zumbathon, noon to 3 p.m., Hendrix Wellness Center, benefiting the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Donations accepted. Peggie Woodward, 733-4551.
• Graduate Thesis Screening, Digital Filmmaking, 7 p.m., UCA Reynolds Performance Hall. Two 30-minute long graduate short films by Chris Paradis, “A Wheel and the Moon,” and Lyle Arnett, Jr., “December 1982.”
SUNDAY, MARCH 31
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.”