Halloween means Trick or Treating and the Conway Police Department is ready for an expected extra influx of vehicles and people. CPD patrol officers will be out as usual being observant and doing all they can to keep people safe but you can do your part to help us out this Halloween night. Below are a few Halloween Safety tips.
• Always trick or treat with a parent / responsible adult
• Stay in a group, walk slowly and Walk, don’t run.
• Carry a flashlight.
• Stay on sidewalks.
• Stay in familiar neighborhoods.
• Never enter a stranger’s home or car for a treat.
• Don’t cut across yards or driveways.
• Make sure costumes don’t drag on the ground.
• Shoes should fit
• Don’t wear masks while walking from house to house.
• Wear clothing with reflective markings or tape.
• Approach only houses that are lit.
• Never eat unwrapped food items or open beverages that may be offered.
• No treats are to be eaten until they are thoroughly checked by an adult at home.
Should you have a situation arise that needs police attention please call CPD at 501-450-6120.