Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:

• Theft of property at the Conway Post Office.

A man recently reported his cell phone stolen from the Conway Post Office after an attempt to get his cracked screen fixed.

The victim said he was told by AT&T to ship his cell phone from the post office to have the screen replaced. On Feb. 2, he packaged and taped the phone and took it to the Conway Post Office downtown. He gave the package to the clerk and took the receipt.

On Feb. 25, the victim received a text at 2:07 p.m. asking for the code to unlock the phone. He then got a call from someone who identified himself as "Chad" who told the victim he bought the phone from a man and woman for $120.

The victim gave "Chad" the unlock code to clear his personal information from the phone. He was only able to get a phone number from "Chad" and did not get a last name.

The victim did not have the serial number to the phone. He spoke with the postmaster and was given a report number from Conway Police.

• Threatening comment at a nursing home.

Police were dispatched to a local nursing home in response to an alleged threatening comment made to a patient.

The director of nursing at the facility reported that a patient had accused a CNA of saying she was going to "spank his [expletive]" if he did not change his behavior.

The CNA admitted making the statement to the on-coming shift and was scheduled to have her employment terminated Feb. 26.

• Terroristic threatening call at Motel 6.

Police responded to a terroristic threatening call at Motel 6 on Skyline Drive. Upon arrival, the officer made contact with a man who said his friend’s father had held him inside a hotel room and the friend was still being held.

The friend was texting the initial contact telling him not to come back to the room.

According to the initial contact, he and his friend’s father had been to Stone Mountain and picked up — and did — some drugs. His friend’s father then started to call him a DEA agent and threatened him. When they returned to the hotel room, the friend’s father put a chair in front of the door and would not allow him to leave. The initial contact stated his friend’s father had two knives. He said he escaped when his friend’s father went to the bathroom.

The friend stated he had just gotten home from work right before the police arrived at the room. He said he had not been held against his will.

The father was asked to leave and the other two remained at the hotel.