The Conway City Council will have what the agenda suggests will be a brief regular meeting on Tuesday night.
The council will consider:
• Resolutions requesting the Faulkner County Tax Collector place to place certified liens on certain properties as a result of incurred expenses by the City (cleanup/mowing at Duncan and Millwood street properties).
• Approving street tree planting and tree wells along Oak Street and Harkrider Street.
• A resolution expressing the willingness of the City of Conway to partner with the AHTD for the project on Dave Ward Drive I-40 to East German Lane (associated with the Sam’s Club development).
• A resolution expressing the willingness of the City to partner with the AHTD for the project I-40/Hwy 64 traffic operations improvements.
• Bids for a 20, 30, & 40 yard Hook Lift Roll-off containers for the Conway Sanitation Department.
• Approving the monthly financial report ending June 30, 2014.