Thousands of people braved the heat and flocked to downtown Conway on Friday at the first in-person, traditional three-day annual festival since 2019 due to the pandemic. Festival officials opened the midway early because Conway Public Schools were out. The festival continues through 5 p.m. Sunday. For more information – including a festival map, schedule of events and list of food vendors – visit toadsuck.org.
Toad Suck Daze gets hoppin'
- Staff photos by Jeanette Stewart
- County mourns Boyer's death
- Creative Institute of Central Arkansas names new Executive Director
- Police beat 6/3/23
- Greenbrier educators convene for professional development
- Mercer to acquire Structurlam's Conway plant
- Looking back at CBC spring sports
- Haberman is new director of development for UCA athletics
- Lady Wampus Cats duo, coach head to all-star game together
- Conway Regional, United Healthcare face July 1 termination
- James leaves state champion Bryant to coach Wampus Cats football
- Police beat 5/30/23
- Hendrix College announces New Farmers, Makers Market in Conway
- City of Hope completes first house in Hope Village
- Conway football coach resigns to become AD in Springdale
- Faulkner County’s first cancer clinic still thriving as an independent, family-owned business
- Police beat 5/27/23
- Victims named in double homicide
- Police beat 5/31/23
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.