Pat A. Sowell, 93, of Conway, Arkansas, passed away on Sept. 25, 2021. He was born on April 3, 1928, in Rosebud, Arkansas, to the late A.P. and Alta Langford Sowell. He was a member of Second Baptist Church.
September 20, 2021, the world lost a kind soul, Judy Mae Boudreau, born Dec. 2, 1950, to Walter and Genieva Wren in Joliet, Ill., Our family finds comfort in knowing she is now with her husband of 52 years, Donald Boudreau. Judy served as an LPN with Conway Regional for 30 plus years.
Anna Lou McGee Millsap, age 89, of Conway, died peacefully Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021, at her home. She was born April 13, 1932, in Mulhall, Okla., to James Oliver and Lois Olela McAlister McGee.
Donna B. Walpole, age 97, of North Little Rock passed away Sept. 21, 2021. She was born in Austin, Ark., on April 23, 1924, to Maudie and James Walpole. She was a member of Park Hill Baptist Church for many years. Donna loved her family and friends dearly.
Hannah Jane Hammond, died on Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021, at her family home in Conway. She was 14 years old and a freshman at Conway Junior High School. Hannah Jane was born in Valdosta, Ga., on July 26, 2007, to Leighia and Richard Hammond. She and her family moved to Conway, when she was 8 years old.
Langtry Stubbs, age 64, of Mayflower, departed this life on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021. He was born March 23, 1957, in Little Rock, to Etoy (Credit) Stubbs and the late Scipio Stubbs.
Bobby Ray “Bob” Hailey, age 89, of Conway, went to be with the Lord on Saturday, Aug. 21, 2021. He was born Saturday, Aug. 13, 1932, in Dallas, Texas, to the late Aubrey S. Hailey and Emily Wilson.
Katherine Blake Mack-Davis, age 58, of Greenbrier, passed away Saturday, Sept. 18, 2021, at her home. Mrs. Davis was born Monday, Jan. 21, 1963, to Gail Keppler Mack and the late Joseph Mack, Jr. in Fairborn, Ohio.
Marjorie Mae Stark, age 89, of Conway, passed away on Aug. 26, 2021. She was born in Kings Prairie, Mo., to the late Orville and Mabel Latshaw on Nov. 20, 1931. She was a volunteer at AETN for 20 years, a proud secretary of AARP when it began, and loved being involved with the Faulkner Count…
Clint Edward Jones, age 38, of Conway, passed away on Sept. 7, 2021, and went to be with his Lord. He was born Feb. 3, 1983, in Conway, to the late Eddie and Kathy Jones. Clint was a loving father, brother and uncle who loved to spend time with his family. He also enjoyed classic cars, antiq…
Jean Ann Hill Churchill, age 71, of Dickson, Tenn. died on Sept. 8, 2021, in Dickson. She was the daughter of the late William Byron Hill and the late Mary Alice Carmichael Hill of Little Rock
Christopher Dayton Nielsen, age 35, and born April 27, 1986, unexpectedly met his Lord on Sept. 10. He was a 2005 graduate of St. Joseph High School and was a former member of Knights of Columbus Council 4143. Chris also belonged to St. Joseph’s Cub Scout and BSA Troop 78.
Bobby “Bob” Charles Abrams, age 73, of Greenbrier, went to be with the Lord on Monday, Sept. 6, 2021, after a brief battle with leukemia. He was born March 22, 1948, in Deming N.M., the son of the late Willie Abrams and Carrie Abrams Cardin.
George Grover Shaw, Jr., passed into the loving arms of Christ Jesus on Aug. 31, 2021. He is survived by his beloved wife, Dr. Chindarat Charoenwongse Shaw; his precious children, Rebecca Edith Shaw Smith and Matthew Smith, Marguerite Shaw Tyson and Terry Tyson, George Scott Shaw, Sally Emal…
Glen Ross, age 71, of Conway was called home to his Heavenly Father on Aug. 4, 2021. He was born Sept. 11, 1949, to Rosemary Dubois and Lloyd Alvin “Pete” Ross in Dumas. After Pete’s death in 1964, Rosemary married Carl Holt in 1967.
Gary Doyne Stell, JD departed this life far too soon to be with his heavenly father on Aug. 22, 2021, after a courageous battle with colon cancer. Gary was born Feb. 19, 1959, in Conway to the late Mary Lillian and Doyne Leon Stell. At six weeks old, Gary’s family moved to Beaumont, Texas. G…
Elmer Eugene “Gene” Gambill, passed away Aug. 31, 2021, in Conway, at the age of 94. He lived in Greenbrier, with his beloved wife of 74 years, Barbara Arlyn (Mitchell) Gambill. Together the couple had four children, along with nine grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren, and two great-great-…
Mary “Helen” Pruitt, age 94, of Greenbrier, went to be with Jesus on Aug. 28, 2021. She was born Feb. 27, 1927, in Wynne, to the late William Forrest Anderson and Gertie Marie Maupin Anderson.
Edmund Andrew “Andy” Stoddard, was born on Sept. 14, 1966, in Nevada, Mo., to Edmund A. Stoddard and Earline (Hallam) Stoddard. Andy was a resident at Conway Human Development Center for most of his adult life. He journeyed to be with his Savior on Aug. 20, 2021.
Clara Webb (McCain) Douthitt, age 93, passed away on Aug. 19, 2021, in Grapevine, Texas. Clara was born May 22, 1928, in Pine Bluff, to Doc and Ruth (Paslay) McCain. She was a graduate of Pine Bluff High School and attended Hendrix College in Conway.
Robert “Bob” Landis Powers, of Quitman, passed away on Aug. 16, 2021. Bob was born May 18, 1935, to Jewell Stayton and Edward Powers in Independence, Mo., and was the youngest of four children. Bob married Rose Ann Bukaty June 12, 1954, and settled in Independence, Mo., where they had three …
Lambertus Vredeveld, age 88, of Conway, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2021, at his home in Conway. He was born in Almelo, Overijessel, Netherlands on Oct. 20, 1932, the son of the late Hendrik Vredeveld and Gerritje de Voer.
Danton “Danny” Scott Gibeson, 34, of North Little Rock, Arkansas, passed away on Aug. 15, 2021. He was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, on Aug. 28, 1986, to John Gibeson and April Goodnight.
Harold “Butch” Davis, 75, of Hot Springs went to be with his Lord on Monday, Aug. 16, 2021. He was born on March 18, 1946, in Hot Springs to the late Roscoe and Marie Lackey Davis. He was a member of Vista Heights Baptist Church and was an educator with the Hot Springs School District, he wa…
Elton D. ‘Buck’ McManis, 88, of Conway, Arkansas, was born on June 17, 1933, in Wellington, Kansas, raised in California, went to be with Lord on Sunday, Aug. 15, 2021, surrounded by his family.
Denver Lee Prince (age 88), retired professor and Chairman of the Physics Department at the University of Central Arkansas, died of cancer on Aug. 13, 2021, at Conway Regional Hospital. He was born Oct. 16, 1932, to Olis Murphy and Kathleen (Wheeler) Prince (both now deceased) in Beaton, Ark…
Rev. Mina Olan Thompson, 86, of Maumelle, formerly of Cabot, completed his race for the Lord Aug. 12, 2021. Olan was born Aug. 6, 1935 in Ringgold, Louisiana, to Ethridge and Effa Thompson. He was preceded in death by his parents; his brothers, Raymon and Earl Thompson; as well as his sister…
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- Takeaways from this weekend's area football action
- Athletic Support: Housekeeper can't make game
- Yesterdays 9/28/21
- The Studio Downtown opens with new renovations
- Police beat 9/28/21
- 16th annual Walk of Love benefits Alzheimer's Arkansas
- Office of Health Equity assists in hosting booster vaccine clinics
- Volunteer opportunities available during Great Arkansas Cleanup
- County judge secures $13.4 million for high-speed internet
- City to discuss rezoning 55 acres near Lewis Crossing
- Police beat 9/22/21
- Mayflower pursuit ends in crash at Conway intersection
- CAPCA LiHEAP program closing notice
- Ben Platt's age is not the problem with 'Dear Evan Hansen'
- Conway teacher arrested
- CAPCA announces commodities distribution for October
- Conway Farmer's Market extends season through October
- Scenes from the Faulkner County Fair
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.