Neal William Brown, 88, of Conway, Arkansas, went to be with the Lord, Sunday Feb. 28, 2021.
Stephen A. Weger, 81, of Jacksonville, Arkansas, passed away on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021, in Little Rock, Arkansas. He was born in Martinsville, Illinois, to the Ralph Dale Weger and June Ann Stephenson on Jan. 27, 1940.
Richard Michael Freiermuth, 52, of Little Rock went to be with the Lord Feb. 28, 2021. He was born on Oct. 16, 1968, in Little Rock, Arkansas, to Jerry and Jeanette Freiermuth.
Frances Jolene Edwards, 79, of Vilonia, Arkansas, went to be with the Lord, Monday, March 1, 2021. She was born June 4, 1941, in Conway, Arkansas, to Howard “Jack” and Fannie Bailey.
Don Edward Green, 55, of Conway went to be with the Lord on Feb. 26, 2021. He was born Jan. 24, 1966, in Conway, Arkansas, to David and Virginia Green. Don was a loving husband, son, brother, uncle and friend. He was known for his storytelling and as an avid hunter. Don was the voice of Perr…
Wendell Lee Gibbs, 88, of Conway, passed away peacefully surrounded by his family on Feb. 24, 2021. He was born Feb. 14, 1933, in Holland, Arkansas, to the late Louis Eldon and Clara Mae (Brown) Gibbs.
Laura Jean Bright, 63, of Conway, Arkansas, went to be with the Lord Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021. She was born March 18, 1957, in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, to Richard and Barbara Collins. Laura was preceded in death by her mother, Barbara Battles Collins.
Our beautiful Mother and Memaw, Patricia E. “Glory” Hoelzeman, 79, of Conway met her precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ face to face on Feb. 25, 2021. She celebrated her 80th birthday one day early with Jesus and her loved ones in Heaven.
Charles Dee Brady, 86, of Enola, Arkansas, went to be with his Lord on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021. He was born on Saturday, April 21, 1934, in Enola to the late Vird E. and Opal Woodward Brady.
Melba Louise Henry Heffington passed away peacefully on Feb. 21, 2021, and went to be with the Lord. She resided at Ridgemere Senior Community Memory Care in Conway, Arkansas. Melba was born on Sept. 14, 1934, in Mt. Vernon, Arkansas, to the late Bennie Henry and Louise N. Henry.
Lynda Carol Whitley made her journey to heaven on Tuesday evening. She was born March 8, 1950. Lynda was a Christian, brave and beautiful woman, her kindness and generosity was known by many.
Robert Wayne Tate, 76, passed away on Saturday, Feb. 13, 2021, at Springhill Baptist Hospice in North Little Rock, Arkansas. Born Dec. 8, 1944, in Gurdon, Arkansas, to parents, Raymond and Dorothy Tate.
Curtis Dee Lawrence, 83, of Conway, Arkansas, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Feb. 12, 2021. He was born April 1, 1937, in Centerville, Arkansas, to Curtis Doyle Lawrence and Carra Della Hankins Lawrence.
Florence Alberta “Flo” Wilson, 83, of Newcastle, Oklahoma, went to be with her Lord and his angels on Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021. Born on Sept. 12, 1937, she was the second of eight children of Scott Peck and Florence Alberta (Robinson) Tietjens.
James Steven Bemies, Jr., 54, died on Jan. 11, 2021, in Holbrook, Arizona. He was born on Sept. 16, 1966, in Orange, California, to Jolinda Cristine Moore and James Steven Bemies. Steve was a member of the US Navy. He worked for many years as a police officer in Mountain View, Damascus, and …
Ernest Charles “Ernie” Ball, 72, of Greenbrier, went to be with his Lord on Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021. He was born on Thursday, July 15, 1948, in Baltimore, Maryland, to the late Ernest Otto and Grace Sheets Ball.
Edward Lee Dow, 60, of Conway, went to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Feb. 3, 2021. He was born July 25, 1960, in Conway, Arkansas, to the late Raymond Edward and Emma Jean Dow.
Khamphet (Pat) Phousongphouang, 64, passed peacefully on Feb. 2, 2021. He was born Aug. 2, 1956, in Laos. He is preceded in death by both parents, Hahn and Khamfong, and two siblings in early childhood. He is survived by his wife, Barbara and his three sons, Tyson, Seth, and Keith. He is als…
Charles “Chuck” Lee Hoyt Ferrell, 69, of Conway, Arkansas, passed away Jan. 27, 2021. He was born March 31, 1951, in Indianapolis, Indiana, to Charles and Margie Ferrell.
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- State officials release statements on clinic's noncompliance
- Yesterdays 3/5/21
- Science experiments
- Guy-Perkins to host virtual town hall next week
- Police beat 3/5/21
- Arkansas panel OKs proposed overhaul of Medicaid expansion
- By slimmest of margins, Senate takes up $1.9T relief bill
- Arkansas governor, court split on vaccine eligibility order
- Court raises bar for some immigrants to avoid deportation
- New businesses open in Conway
- Police beat 2/27/21
- Snow-covered blessings
- Proposed overhaul of Arkansas Medicaid expansion unveiled
- Student shot at Arkansas junior high school
- Police beat 3/2/21
- Charges after Sheriff makes traffic stop
- Police beat 3/3/21
- After big Alabama win, Arkansas refocuses on LSU
- Conway's inspirational team manager scores first points of career
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.