1. Your Acceptance
WE MAY REVISE AND UPDATE THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME. PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES TO THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU OBJECT TO ANY PROVISION OF THESE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE USE OF THIS SITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT (A) YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, POLICIES, PROVISIONS, DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, (B) YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND LEGALLY ABLE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY THE TERMS HEREIN, (C) YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS PERSONALLY OR ON BEHALF OF YOUR EMPLOYER OR ORGANIZATION (IF APPLICABLE), AND TO BIND THAT EMPLOYER OR ORGANIZATION TO THE AGREEMENT (IF APPLICABLE), AND (D) BY USING THE SITE YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THESE TERMS HAVE THE SAME FORCE AND EFFECT AS A SIGNED AGREEMENT.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT THEREIN ARE DESIGNED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND PERSONAL USE ONLY. PAXTON MEDIA DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR DATA THAT MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. Any content that may be provided through the Site is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise and accurate information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage.
2. Use of this Site
1. Use. This Site is for your personal and noncommercial use. The Site and Content are made available to You solely for purposes of Your use of and access to the Site in accordance with these Terms, and You agree to use the Site in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
2. Ownership. This Site and all intellectual property, copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and other proprietary content therein, including but not limited to text, software, sound, photographs, information, data buttons, images, logos, video and graphics (the "Content") are the sole and exclusive property of Paxton Media and its third party licensors, and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights protections under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Without limiting the foregoing, the entire selection, coordination, arrangement and "look and feel" of this Site and the Content are copyrighted as a collective work under United States copyright laws. Except for the limited rights granted herein, neither these Terms nor your use of this Site transfers any license or any right, title or interest in the Site or the Content to you, and Paxton Media and its third party licensors retain all of its and their respective right, title and interest to the Site and Content.
3. Restrictions. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not use, modify, copy, republish, frame, print, display, perform, reproduce, license, transfer, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from this Site, in whole or in part, without the express permission of Paxton Media. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with this Site, or remove, change or obscure any identification marks or notices of proprietary rights and restrictions on the Content or any elements of the Content.
4. Site Interruptions; Site Content. This Site is available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, this Site may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or due to computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. The Content of this Site, including advertising content, is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Third Party Information. Certain materials on this Site may be furnished by third parties, including any advertisements. Certain product, service, or company designations for companies other than Paxton Media may be mentioned in the Site for identification purposes only. A reference to a product or service on this Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. Third party trademarks, trade names, logos, product or services names contained on this Site are the trademarks, registered or unregistered, of their respective owners.
3. Subscription Agreement
1. Online Subscription. If you chose to subscribe or create an account to use the Site, during the subscription process, you will choose a user name and password and provide various other information. You are responsible for providing accurate registration information and for updating it as required. Paxton Media reserves the right to change or revoke your username as it deems necessary. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
2. Fees and Payments. You agree to pay the subscription fees (including any applicable taxes).If your subscription includes access to portions of this Site containing premium content, your access to such areas may be subject to additional fees, terms and conditions. Paxton Media will bill all charges automatically to your credit card. Subscription fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or any renewal. All fees and charges are nonrefundable. Paxton Media may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by sending a notice to your email address you submit during the subscription process. If you want to use a different credit card or there is a change in credit card validity or expiration date, please contact us 501-327-6621.
3. Renewal. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless Paxton Media terminates your subscription or you notify us by telephone, mail, or e-mail (receipt of which must be confirmed by email reply) of your decision to terminate your subscription.
4. Restrictions. You may occasionally distribute a copy of an article, or a portion of an article, from your subscription account in non-electronic form to a few individuals without charge, provided you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices in the same form in which the notices appear.
5. Changes to Subscriber Agreement. Paxton Media may change the terms applicable to your subscription at any time by notifying you of the change in writing or electronically. The changes also will appear in these Terms. Your continued use of Your subscription account shall constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by such changes after you receive notice of such changes or such changes are made to these Terms.
4. User Conduct
By using this Site, including all Content and services available through it, you agree that you shall not:
- Delete, modify, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or its related systems or networks or use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or take any other action that interferes with other parties' use of the Site;
- use any robot or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine;
- post, submit or publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Paxton Media or any third party;
- submit material that is profane, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, infringing, indecent, unlawful or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- use any Paxton Media newspaper names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through this Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, ransomware, corrupted files, or any other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another; or
- provide false information on your registration form or in any subscription, or impersonate someone else. Paxton Media has no obligation to monitor any comments sections, bulletin board services, chat areas, blogs or other forums on this Site. However, Paxton Media reserves the right to review materials posted to these common areas and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
5. Permissible Use
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, copy, retransmit and print the Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Content is used solely for personal, informational, or internal business purposes and otherwise in accordance with these Terms;
- the Content is not provided, sold, licensed or leased (nor is access provided to the Content) for any fee or other consideration;
- all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices included in the Content as presented on this Site appear on all copies;
- the Content is not modified or altered in any way; and
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
You may also link or hyperlink to this Site from any Acceptable Site (as defined below), but only if:
- you do not frame this Site or any portion of this Site;
- the hyperlink to this Site is not used in a way that suggests that Paxton Media endorses you or your website;
- the link to this Site is not used or presented in any way that disparages Paxton Media or tarnishes, blurs or dilutes the quality of Paxton Media's names or trademarks or any associated goodwill; and
- the link to this Site is not displayed on any web page that displays objectionable content or links.
An "Acceptable Site" means a website that displays no objectionable content, including, but not limited to, any content, information in any medium or format, such as text, data, graphics, audio or video, that:
(i) is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
(ii) a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, profane, obscene, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
(iii) constitutes a breach of any person's privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts or hate speech; or
(iv) violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law.
6. Termination/Modifications To Site
Paxton Media reserves the right to modify or terminate your access to this Site (or portions of the Site) at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update the Site. Your rights under these Terms will terminate automatically without notice from Paxton Media if you fail to comply with any term(s) of these Terms. Upon termination, you shall immediately cease all use of the Site, and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Content. Sections 1, 2(b) and (c), 3(b) and (d), 5, this Section 6, and 7-18 of these Terms shall survive any termination. Paxton Media may also impose limits on certain features and services, restrict your access to parts or all of this Site, or charge fees for access to portions of this Site without notice or liability. You acknowledge and agree that Paxton Media will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that Paxton Media exercises its right to modify or terminate access to this Site or portions of the Site.
8. Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Paxton Media has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement associated with the Site. Paxton Media will, upon receiving proper notice as set forth below, use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate action under the DMCA. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of another party is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent at DMCAagent@paxtonmedia.com or mail a written request to 201 South 4th Street, Paducah, KY 42003. When notifying Paxton Media of the alleged copyright infringement, please include all of the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to locate the material on the Site;
- information sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as a physical address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If material is believed in good faith by Paxton Media to infringe a copyright or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights, Paxton Media will remove or disable access to any such material.
9. Other Sites, Content, Products and Services
10. Typographical Errors
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our Site. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. This Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, and some information may not be complete or current. Paxton Media therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, WHERE IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. PAXTON MEDIA AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND CONTENT AND YOUR USE THEREOF, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. PAXTON MEDIA AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY OBLIGATION, THAT: (A) THE SITE, CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS;; (B) THE QUALITY OF THE SITE OR ANY SUBSCRIPTION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (C) THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENCT WILL BE UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE, OR ACCURATE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. PAXTON MEDIA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF PAXTON MEDIA'S SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
NEITHER PAXTON MEDIA NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS OR AFFILIATES WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND PAXTON MEDIA WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICES THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
12. Limitation of Liability
The Site is controlled and offered by Paxton Media from its facilities in the United States of America. Paxton Media makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Paxton Media, its shareholders, directors, officers, co-branders, subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, and their employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, actions, dispute, damages, costs, expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees and all reasonable expenses), or losses arising out of or in any way related to (a) your use of and/or access to this Site, any Content or any services made available through or on the (including any use by your employees), (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; and/or (d) any content, data or information uploaded, submitted or otherwise provided under your account to or through the Site, including your personal information. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive the termination of your subscription under these Terms and your use of the Site.
14. Limitation on Actions Brought Against Paxton Media
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of this Site or these Terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by Paxton Media to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
15. Dispute Resolution
You agree that:
(a) the Site shall be deemed solely based in Tennessee; and
(b) the Site shall be deemed a passive Site that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Paxton Media, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Tennessee. These Terms shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Tennessee, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Paxton Media that arises in whole or in part from the Site shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tennessee, provided, that you hereby agree that any dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of this Site requires that such claim be resolved exclusively by confidential binding arbitration except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate intellectual property rights, Paxton Media may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitration shall be conducted before three neutral arbitrators in Conway, Arkansas, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as then in effect. No claims of any other parties may be joined or otherwise combined in the arbitration proceeding. Unless otherwise expressly required by applicable law, each party shall bear its own attorneys' fees without regard to which party is deemed the prevailing party in the arbitration proceeding. Except for punitive and consequential damages (which may not be awarded), and subject to these Terms, the arbitrators shall be authorized to award either party any provisional or equitable remedy permitted by applicable law.
BECAUSE THE USE OF THIS SITE REQUIRES THE ARBITRATION OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES EXISTING BETWEEN THE PARTIES, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR ANY OTHER COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATORS' DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT EITHER PARTY WOULD HAVE IF SUCH PARTY WENT TO COURT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT DISCOVERY OR TO APPEAL, MAY BE LIMITED OR UNAVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
The award of the arbitrators may be enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Each party hereby consents (a) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Tennessee or to any Federal Court located within the State of Tennessee for any action (i) to compel arbitration, (ii) to enforce any award of the arbitrators, or (iii) at any time prior to the qualification and appointment of the arbitrators, for temporary, interim or provisional equitable remedies, and (b) to service of process in any such action by registered mail or any other means provided by law. Should this Section 15 be deemed invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, it shall be severed and the parties agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in state or federal courts in Arkansas.
You acknowledge (a) that you have read and understood these Terms; and (b) that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.
18. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms, Your subscription, or Your dealings with this Site, please contact us through the address below. You may also contact us to update your personal information by notifying us when you change your name or email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting thecabin.net