Nothing changed for the Conway Wampus Cats football team in the latest Arkansas Sports Media Poll as it still sits in sixth in the overall top 10 and fourth in the Class 7A poll.
Dear Athletic Support: My son has been begging for his “Pop” to come to one of his high school football games. Up to this point, I’ve told him that it’s out of the question. My reasoning is simple: my father is 84 years old and has all sorts of underlying health problems. The last thing he n…
FAYETTEVILLE — For their part in the defensive gem polished by Arkansas securing seven turnovers in last Saturday’s 33-21 victory at Reynolds Razorback Stadium over the previously explosive Ole Miss Rebels, Razorbacks senior middle linebacker Grant Morgan and redshirt freshman cornerback Hud…
Looking for their fourth win in a row and a season sweep, Central Baptist College volleyball took on the Crusaders of Dallas Christian on Saturday at the DCC Gym.
FAYETTEVILLE — Having been Arkansas’ offensive line coach during the first three years of former Razorbacks receiver Drew Morgan of Greenwood, lettering 2013-2016, Sam Pittman as Arkansas new head coach in 2020 expected inheriting another tough Morgan.
All conference football games this week ended as blowouts Friday, while Greenbrier played a tough matchup against Monticello in nonconference action.
Regular season volleyball concluded Thursday as teams now look to conference and district tournaments in hopes of battling it out in the state tournament.
FAYETTEVILLE — Adding Wednesday’s announcement of the Florida versus LSU on Saturday game postponement because of COVID-19 related absences to the previously announced Saturday Missouri versus Vanderbilt postponement for the same reason has altered the television assignments of some other Sa…
Dear Athletic Support: I used to be one of those parents who made it to every single one of my daughter’s sporting events. That all changed this year. Our life was uprooted by the pandemic. I ended up having to pick up an extra job, and because of that, I’m no longer able to go to her games …
JONESBORO — Tania Nunez tied for sixth with a score of 216 (E) as she led the Central Arkansas women’s golf team at the Lady Red Wolves Classic on Tuesday.
FAYETTEVILLE — Seems it begins at home with De’Vion Warren and Mike Woods established as Arkansas’ leading receivers upon injured Treylon Burks missing the 1-2 Razorbacks‘ 30-28 controversial loss at Auburn last Saturday.
With Conway and Cabot matching up last Friday, there was a chance the Wampus Cats could leapfrog the Panthers in the Arkansas Sports Media top 10 overall poll and the Class 7A poll.
FAYETTEVILLE — Not only from Arkansas fans and Arkansas media but national media and fans nationally, these Razorbacks incessantly hear they were wronged.
It was a wet and sloppy day Saturday in Jonesboro and it seemed to lead to some early struggles for both Central Arkansas and Arkansas State.
VILONIA — The rain did not stop the Viliona, Greenbrier, St. Joseph and Conway Christian track teams from running in the Vilonia Everyone 5k on Saturday morning in Vilonia.
FAYETTEVILLE — Neither Arkansas Razorbacks fans nor Arkansas coach Sam Pittman will forget their outrage over the official’s premature whistle blowing the play dead as an Auburn intentionally grounded incomplete pass that appeared to be an Arkansas recovered fumble.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas' near comeback victory ended in a controversial, 30-28 SEC West loss to the 13th-ranked Auburn Tigers Saturday at Auburn's Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Alabama.
JONESBORO — The Arkansas State Red Wolves used a flurry of points late in the first half and early in the second to take down the University of Central Arkansas Bears 50-27 on a rainy, windy Saturday afternoon at Centennial Bank Stadium.
High school football action featured great football as Conway had a shootout with Cabot and Greenbrier nearly stopped a Harrison winning streak.
It’s been a little over four years removed from Central Arkansas beating the Arkansas State Red Wolves 28-23 in Jonesboro, and it has still stung for some.
FAYETTEVILLE — Senior wide receiver De’Vion Warren has been known as a kick returner for the University of Arkansas, but this season he is also making a big mark on offense.
FAYETTEVILLE – Former Arkansas Razorbacks women’s basketball star Alexis Tolefree, of Conway, is headed overseas to play professionally with KBF Prishtina.
FAYETTEVILLE — For stellar performances in Arkansas’ 21-14 upset of 16th-ranked Mississippi State last Saturday in Starkville, Mississippi, Razorbacks junior linebacker Bumper Pool and junior safety Joe Foucha were named SEC Co-Defensive Players of the Week Monday by the SEC Office in Birmin…
“If that’s best the FCS has to offer, I like where we’re at in our progression. We have a chance if we channel this in the right direction moving forward to be a really good football team.”
Coming off a non-conference win on Tuesday, Central Baptist College volleyball returned to American Midwest Conference play Saturday with a trip to Williams Baptist College to take on the Eagles.
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- State officials release statements on clinic's noncompliance
- Weekly Column from the Arkansas House of Representatives
- Athletic Support: “Can grandpa come to my game?”
- Ricky Cooper Coaches Final Home Game for the Lady Yellowjackets
- Pastor's column: A Critical Moment
- Cancel culture is sending the wrong message
- Giving Matters: Seek Peace
- Editorial, Oct. 21, 2020
- Statewide Drug Take Back Day Scheduled for Oct. 24
- Police seek help to ID 3 women
- Mackrell sentenced to life behind bars
- Murder suspect's attorney will call Mackrell to the stand
- Velton B. Daves, Jr.
- Arkansas' Morgan, Clark earn SEC awards
- Mackrell reads off apology letter during sentencing phase of capital murder trial
- Serenity La'Faye York
- Free Food Friday changes locations
- Vilonia rallies for Corey Nowlin
- Sister Mary Laurene Favre
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.