On the back of the ASUN schedule and full schedule release, the Central Arkansas women’s soccer team has added an exhibition match hosting the Paraguay U20 Women’s National Team.
Austin, TEXAS – For the second time this awards season, Central Baptist College has had a student-athlete selected as an Academic All-American by the Collegiate Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA).
ATLANTA — University of Central Arkansas’ Tyler Hudson and Jacksonville State’s Nicario Harper were voted the Offensive and Defensive Players of the Year, respectively, in the first-ever ASUN Conference Preseason Football honors, announced by the league office Tuesday.
Brandon Schmidt will continue as Hendrix pitching coach and strength and conditioning coach and has been elevated to recruiting coordinator, head coach R.J. Thomas announced as he finalizes his staff to begin his second stint in Conway.
FAYETTEVILLE — Three defensive line additions from the transfer portal are expected to provide Arkansas defensive coordinator Barry Odom to employ more four-man fronts than he employed for last year’s Razorbacks.
On Wednesday night, the NHL’s Seattle Kraken put together a roster of unprotected players from every other NHL franchise except the Vegas Golden Knights.
FAYETTEVILLE — Seems impossible to upstage Alabama coach Nick Saban at SEC Football Media Days in Hoover, Alabama, but a Houston Chronicle story about the Texas Longhorns and Oklahoma Sooners might have done it.
FAYETTEVILLE — By Sept. 5 the Razorbacks will know if Oct. 2 opponent Georgia in Athens, Georgia, rues or rejoices opening the season against a perpetual College Football Playoff fixture.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas senior linebacker Grant Morgan, junior safety Jalen Catalon and junior receiver Treylon Burks were named to prestigious college football awards preseason watch lists Monday.
FAYETTEVILLE — Because COVID-19 protocol canceled the entire 2020 week’s gathering, then first-year Arkansas coach Sam Pittman did not talk about his season debut at last year’s SEC Football Media Days.
FAYETTEVILLE — Unlike some past years under retired Arkansas coach Norm DeBriyn (1970-2002) and Dave Van Horn, head coaching Arkansas since 2002, the Razorbacks weren’t left out in the cold by the Major League Baseball draft.
FAYETTEVILLE — As humble off the mound as he was 2021 confident on it, Arkansas Razorbacks reliever Kevin Kopps displayed both qualities interviewed Thursday after sweeping college baseball’s two most prestigious awards nationally honoring its Player of the Year.
On Thursday, the Conway Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) announced plans to sign 30 student-athletes from the University of Central Arkansas to “Name, Image, and Likeness” agreements.
LITTLE ROCK — Long-time NFL referee and Arkansas Sports Hall of Famer member Walt Coleman will be the featured guest speaker for the 2021 Central AR Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) Banquet on Aug. 3.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas head women’s basketball coach Mike Neighbors and the University of Arkansas have signed a new agreement aimed at securing Neighbors’ leadership of the Razorback women’s basketball program through the 2028 season.
This weekend, Conway will once again be flooded with youth baseball as 89 teams will compete in the Arkansas USSSA Global World Series across four venues.
The Arkansas Activities Association recently inducted members from three different organizations and among those inducted was Conway native Alton (A.C.) Freyburger.
FAYETTEVILLE — Tuesday’s third and final day with the last 10 rounds of the Major League Baseball draft concluded with six more either current Arkansas Razorbacks or high school seniors signed by coach Dave Van Horn’s Razorbacks now able to consider professional options.
Wooster resident Kayle Browning will carry out her life-long dream later this month as she heads to the Tokyo Olympic Games to compete as a trap shooter.
FAYETTEVILLE — Disregarding his by breaking into pro baseball advanced 24 years age while lunging for his Dick Howser Award status as the best player in 2021 collegiate baseball, the San Diego Padres drafted Arkansas Razorbacks sixth-year senior relief pitcher Kevin Kopps in the third round …
Kansas State pitcher and Conway native Jordan Wicks had to wait behind 20 names called during the first round Sunday of MLB’s First-Year Player Draft.
HOT SPRINGS — Former Hendrix standout Joe Nooner was inducted into the Arkansas Activities Association (AAA) Hall of Fame during a banquet Friday at the Hot Springs Convention Center.
FAYETTEVILLE — Max Muncy, the heralded high school shortstop out of Thousands Oaks, California, signed by the Arkansas Razorbacks, now has a first-round option of turning professional.
Vilonia High School girls track and field coach John Steward was recently named the Arkansas High School Coaches Association 2020-21 Girls Track Coach of the Year.
When his name is called Sunday, Conway High School turned Kansas State 6-foot-3, left-handed starter Jordan Wicks will likely be Conway’s highest selection of any major sports league.
The NHL’s Tampa Bay Lightning, on Wednesday, hoisted the Stanley Cup Trophy for the second time in as many years after beating the Montreal Canadiens four games to one.
HOT SPRINGS — Oaklawn will dramatically impact the 2022 Triple Crown trail by making two major changes to the Grade1 Arkansas Derby – boosting the purse to $1.25 million and moving the date to April 2.
Dear Athletic Support: My son’s football team just started what his coach calls “Dead Weeks.” In other words, this is our two week break during the summer where there aren’t any football practices, workouts, camps or tournaments.
FAYETTEVILLE — In Arkansas, first as a McDonald’s High School All-American at Little Rock Hall then as a 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 Razorback, Bobby Portis shined as a white collar star statewide appreciated for blue-collar attributes while a 2013-2014 All-SEC Freshman and 2014-2015 SEC Player …
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- Today in History
- Univ. of Arkansas system head: Fulbright statue should stay
- CDC changes course on indoor masks in some parts of the US
- Senators, White House in crunch time on infrastructure deal
- In 1st visit to intel agency, Biden warns of cyber conflict
- Arkansas coronavirus hospitalizations reach 1,025
- UCA women's soccer hosts Paraguay U20 National Team
- UCA familiar with conference movement with move to ASUN
- Man wanted by police found in attic
- Mayor: 'On our way' to having aquatic center
- District releases COVID-19 protocols for upcoming school year
- Quorum Court passes animal shelter building purchase
- COSL announces Faulkner County tax auction
- Police beat 7/24/21
- Police beat 7/23/21
- How Conway inspired Arkansas' own Conway Twitty
- Delta variant leads to resurgence in Arkansas COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations
- Faulkner County schools to hold orientation events for students ahead of new year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.