All but one game was decided early for Faulkner County football teams on Friday night as the regular season gets smaller.

In Little Rock, the Conway Wampus Cats didn’t throw a pass, running the ball 60 times for 350 yards in a 31-0 win over Central and used four different running backs on four touchdowns.

The scoring started for Conway when running back Bryce Bohannon scored on a rushing touchdown with 8:03 left in the first quarter.

The Central defense held the Wampus Cats offense for the rest of the quarter until Conway kicker Will Hogue kicked a field goal at the start of the second quarter, making the score 10-0.

The Wampus Cats would add to their score midway through the second quarter on a 1-yard rushing touchdown, giving Conway a 17-0 lead.

As Central was knocking on the door for its first score of the game, Wampus Cats defensive back Tez Miller intercepted a pass in the end zone.

Conway couldn’t take advantage of the turnover but would eventually score another touchdown, this time by running back Luke Bailey with five seconds left in the third quarter, making the score 24-0.

The Wampus Cats would add their final score of the night when running back Deonta Bennett punched it in from three yards out with 4:22 left in the first quarter.

Conway’s shutout win earned them the maximum 13 points for a shot at second place behind North Little Rock, the Wampus Cats’ only loss on the season, in the 7A Central.

In Clarksville, Greenbrier showed no mercy for its Panther foe, winning 52-10.

Prior to the game, Greenbrier was in a third place tie behind first and second place Harrison and Alma.

Greenbrier would go up 7-3 in the first quarter.

The second quarter proved to be big as Greenbrier added 23 points on a trio of touchdowns and a safety before halftime.

Already leading 30-3, both teams traded touchdowns before Greenbrier would put away Clarksville for good, scoring a pair of touchdowns with 2-point conversion.

The score became 52-10, which would be the final score.

In Morrilton, Vilonia played a tight one against the Devil Dogs that went down to the wire in overtime with a 35-28 overtime win.

The Eagles jumped to an early 8-0 lead in the first quarter before Morrilton tied the game with 6:17 left in the first quarter.

On Vilonia’s ensuing possession, quarterback Jordan Britton was intercepted by a Devil Dogs defender, which was returned for a touchdown, giving Morrilton a 14-6 lead with six minutes left in the first quarter.

Morrilton would increase its lead when it scored at the beginning of the second quarter.

Vilonia would answer toward the back end of the second quarter.

The Devil Dogs would add another touchdown midway through the third quarter.

The Eagles would cut the lead down when running back Draven Smith scored.

Smith would score another rushing touchdown with 11:15 left in the fourth quarter, tying the game at 28.

With a chance to win the game toward the end of regulation, Vilonia missed a 43-yard field goal with 46 seconds left.

Morrilton failed to score before the end of regulation, sending the game into overtime.

The Devil Dogs would stop the Eagle offense on three plays before a bad snap turned the ball over to Morrilton.

The Devils Dogs scored on their first play from scrimmage and came away with a 35-28 win.

At this point, Vilonia is on the outside looking in for the 5A playoffs.

For Mayflower, an important game against Atkins, who it was tied with for second place in the 4-3A prior to the contest.

Instead, the game wasn’t much of a game at all.

Mayflower showed itself to be much better this game against Atkins in a 52-6 blowout victory for the Eagles.

Mayflower lead 46-0 at halftime, forcing a running clock per Arkansas Activities Association rules, making the game short.

No stats were readily available to see how the Eagles scored these points by press time.

Conway Christian, who is currently leading the 5-2A was looking to extend its undefeated season against Cutter-Morning Star in Hot Springs.

The Eagles wouldn’t be denied in its fifth straight conference win on the season as it built a steady lead in a rainy Friday night game.

CCS would add a pair of touchdowns late in the first half, making the score 35-0 forcing a running clock.

No stats were readily available by press time for this game either.

The Eagles maintain a stranglehold on the 5-2A with the win.