FAYETTEVILLE (AP) — Terrance Henry smiled at the crowd and appeared as comfortable as anyone in Bud Walton Arena — with good reason.

The Ole Miss senior converted a three-point play with 8.2 seconds left Tuesday night to lift the Rebels to a 77-75 victory over Arkansas.

Ole Miss (17-12, 7-8 Southeastern Conference) has won four in a row at Bud Walton Arena and has swept the season series with Arkansas three of the last four years.

"I can't explain it," Mississippi coach Andy Kennedy said. "I just think that when we come in we've had some success because our kids have been aggressive.

"If you're not aggressive on the road, you have no chance."

This one came in dramatic comeback fashion, with the Rebels trailing by 15 points midway through the second half before rallying. It also kept faint postseason hopes alive for an Ole Miss team that has won two straight after a three-game losing streak.

Henry led the Rebels with 19 points, but none were bigger than his final basket and free throw. Ole Miss trailed 75-74 before Henry scored on the baseline and was fouled with 8.2 seconds remaining.

His free throw put the Rebels up 77-75, and BJ Young's last-second layup attempt rimmed out for Arkansas (18-12, 6-9), which has lost three in a row at home after opening the season 17-0.

"We never wanted to give up," Henry said. "That's what type of team we are. We're a grind-it-out team that is going to fight until the end. We pulled it out in the end."

Henry had plenty of help up front. The Rebels outrebounded the Razorbacks 44-35, led by a 16-point, 16-rebound effort from Murphy Holloway, and shot 58.1 percent in the second half after a 26.7 percent effort in the first half.

Jarvis Summers added 17 points, 16 in the second half, and Reginald Buckner had eight points and 15 rebounds.

Arkansas led 55-40 with 13:36 to go before faltering and falling to 17-3 at home. The loss was Arkansas' sixth in its last eight games.

Young led the Razorbacks with 19 points, but it was his final point-blank miss after driving through traffic that caused him to lie on the court moments after the final buzzer.

"He's hurt," Arkansas coach Mike Anderson said. "All of our guys are hurt. He wanted to win this game, not only for our season but those seniors.

"Those seniors started off the season with a win, and they wanted to end it winning at Bud Walton Arena. So they are hurt."

Mardracus Wade added 14 and Julysses Nobles 13 for Arkansas, which led 73-70 after a pair of free throws by Young with 1:51 left.

After the Rebels went up 74-73 after a tip-in by Holloway, Young was fouled and hit two free throws to put the Razorbacks ahead 75-74 with 13 seconds remaining.

Henry answered on the other end, driving the baseline and connecting to give Ole Miss the lead for good with 8.2 seconds remaining.

Arkansas led 35-26 at halftime, but the Rebels opened the second half with an 11-2 run to tie the game at 37. Buckner scored six points during the run, including the last two on a pair of free throws.

The sudden closeness ignited the Razorbacks, particularly Wade and sophomore Brandon Mitchell.

Mitchell, the football team's backup quarterback who joined the basketball team in January, scored all eight of his points in the second half — including a thundering one-handed dunk that put Arkansas up 47-37.

Mitchell's dunk was part of an 18-3 run during which Wade hit four 3-pointers to put Arkansas up 55-40. Wade entered the contest leading the SEC in 3-point shooting, connecting on 47.2 percent from behind the arc.

The sophomore hesitated early in the game when left open and failed to even take a shot in the first half. He didn't hesitate during Arkansas' run and finished 4 of 7 on 3-pointers, while Nobles was 3 of 6. The Razorbacks were 9 of 22 overall from behind the arc.

Despite the big run, Ole Miss didn't lie down.

Instead, the Rebels rallied in the second half behind Summers and tied the game at 68 on his put-back.

"I just thought they were getting ready to roll over," Wade said. "I thought those guys were tired. They were calling timeouts.

"I thought they were really going to roll over, but that wasn't the case."

Ole Miss briefly took a 69-68 lead in the final minutes on a free throw by Holloway, but Nobles answered with a 3-pointer to put Arkansas back up 71-69.

The Rebels, however, had the last answer in the form of Henry.